Equally vibrant in color and taste, Brussels sprouts have made quite the comeback as a beloved favorite side or appetizer. Sear the sprouts in a hot pan or finish them under the broiler for a couple minutes to get some char.
All of Anyday’s recipes are tested (and retested!) in many different microwaves and home kitchens to make sure they work — and work well.
|2 cups (200g)||4-5 mins|
|4 cups (400g)||4-5 mins|
|6 cups (600g)||7-8 mins|
- Rinse and cut Brussels sprouts in half. Place in an Anyday dish and cover with the lid (knob lifted).
- Cook in the microwave for the time listed in the table, or until Brussels sprouts are vibrant green and tender, but not mushy.
- The leftover moisture after rinsing helps the Brussels sprouts steam.
- For the most even cooking, stir halfway through the cook time.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper for a quick side dish.
Want more Brussels Sprout recipes?
Level it Up!
Try these versatile flavor combinations with this cooked ingredient.
Grape and pecan: Mix with sliced green grapes, crispy shallots, and toasted pecans
Nutty feta: Mix with pomegranate seeds, toasted almonds, and feta cheese
Garlic ginger soy: Mix with hoisin sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ground ginger
Caesar-style: Chop roughly, top with Caesar dressing and garlic croutons