Corn on the cob
Forget the grill — microwaving corn on the cob results in crisp, sweet kernels bursting with juice and flavor. You won’t want to eat corn any other way.
All of Anyday’s recipes are tested (and retested!) in many different microwaves and home kitchens to make sure they work — and work well.
|1 ear||5-6 mins|
|2 ears||7-9 mins|
|3 ears||9-10 mins|
- Cut or break the corn cob in half and rinse. Place in an Anyday dish and cover with the lid (knob lifted).
- Cook in the microwave for the time listed in the table, or until corn is tender.
- The leftover moisture after rinsing helps the corn steam.
- For the most even cooking, flip the corn halfway through the cook time.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper for a quick side dish.
Want more corn recipes?
Level it Up!
Try these versatile flavor combinations with this cooked ingredient.
Simple: Spread with butter and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and lime juice
Mexican street corn: Spread with mayonnaise, roll on crumbled cotija cheese, and sprinkle chili powder and a squeeze of lime juice
Cacio e pepe: Spread with room-temperature butter and roll in a mixture of parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper
Southeast Asian: Drizzle with a mixture of hot sauce, curry powder, chopped cilantro, and lime juice
Decadent: Spread with butter or sour cream, then roll in crispy bacon crumbles