Momofuku Tangy Chili Pork Noodles
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time7-8 mins
to follow @momofukugoods
This sweet-and-spicy dish comes together quickly in the microwave (yes, really) for a satisfying weeknight meal. Don’t have the full set of Momofuku Goods? Swap out for what you’ve got!
All of Anyday’s recipes are tested (and retested!) in many different microwaves and home kitchens to make sure they work — and work well.
What You’ll Need
What You’ll Need
For The Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons Momofuku Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Momofuku Rice Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Momofuku Tingly Seasoned Salt
- 2 teaspoons Momofuku Chili Crunch (Extra Spicy)
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
For The Noodles
- 5 oz (140g) ground pork
- ½ teaspoon Momofuku Savory Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 pack Momofuku Spicy Soy Noodles
- ¾ cup (200ml) Water
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl, whisking until smooth. Set aside.
- Add the oil, pork, ginger, scallion, and Momofuku Savory Seasoned Salt in the Anyday dish. Cover with lid (knob lifted) and cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the pork is almost cooked.
- Break down the pork into smaller pieces. Add water and the sauce packet from Momofuku Spicy Soy Noodles and stir to combine.
- Add the noodles and half of the peanut sauce, then cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring halfway through for even cooking.
- Serve hot with remaining sauce.
Serving suggestions & tips
- Add chopped fresh herbs such as mint, basil and cilantro before serving, if desired.
- You may substitute ground pork for lean beef or chicken.
- This recipe has been adapted for the microwave. For the original recipe, please visit the Momofuku Shop.
- Microwave ovens vary, even with the same wattages. Adjust cooking times as needed.